職缺推薦 — Google — Regional Materials Program Manager
團隊: Global Capacity Delivery
Job ID: 85089141064114886
As a Materials Program Manager, you’ll be responsible for material planning, execution, and process improvements in our supply chain. You will work closely with new product introduction (NPI), Supply Planning, Purchasing, Engineering, Commodity Management, Contract Manufacturing, and Suppliers to develop and oversee the execution of the material plans that directly support Google’s hardware infrastructure.
· Be the owner of the sustaining products and drive material readiness for mass production builds in a balanced and sustained fashion via collaboration with Contract Manufacturers, Planning team, and Commodity Managers.
· Ensure smooth product transitions, be the primary material liaison with Planning, New Product Introduction and Contract Manufacturer for Product bring up and launch, and identify supply chain risks and mitigation steps to ensure material readiness from product goes into mass production and through End of Life (EOL).
· Communicate status, risks, and influence change, drive initiatives and process improvements to help the team to become more scalable, and represent the materials organization in internal program meetings.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
· 5 years of materials program management experience.
· Experience with Material Management with contract manufacturers
· 8 years of relevant work experience.
· Server product experience, and experience leading Contract Manufacturers (CMs).
· Detail-oriented, proactive problem-solver with the ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
· Team player with excellent communication skills.
· Solid problem solving skills in areas of significant ambiguity, with material management background.